All canteens in NSW public schools must meet certain requirements. These include providing more healthy food and drink options – to make the healthy choice an easy choice for students. Visit Healthy school canteens to learn more.
School canteen information
The school canteen is here to provide your child with nutritious lunches at a reasonable price. It is open 5 days a week and is operated by total canteen solutions.
They aim to promote healthy foods in line with the NSW Department of Education's recommendations.
Lunch and recess may be ordered by putting correct money into a paper bag and clearly labelling bag with child's name, class and food order.
We have partnered with Flexischools, to make school lunches even easier.
• Order online at anytime
• Easily monitor special dietary requirements
• Pay with Visa, Mastercard, Paypal or direct deposit
SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT
1. Download the Flexischools App
Note: for iPhone and iPad please select ‘Allow’ notifications.
2. Add your School and Group
Click on the search icon, enter your school name, select your school and year group, or groups relevant to you.
Click the ‘Order now’ button located in the bottom right-hand corner of the app, this will open a login screen.
• Already a Flexischools user - Enter your details and login. To save your login details select ‘remember me’.
• New Flexischools user - Click ‘Register’, enter your email address and follow the instructions in the email to set up your account. Once your account is set up, add new student; search for their school, enter student details and select their class.
1. Place your Order
Click the ‘Order now’ button located in the bottom right-hand corner of the app and select your student.
2. Make your Selection
Select the items you wish to order.
3. Make Payment
Select your payment option and complete payment to place your order.
We would like to Acknowledge the Kuringa & Dharug people of our nation who are the traditional custodians of this land. We would also like to pay respect to Elders both past and present and extend that respect to other Aboriginal people present.
Copyright for this website is owned by the State of New South Wales through the Department of Education. For more information go to https://www.dec.nsw.gov.au/footer/copyright.