Get to know our school staff. We're all here to help.
Our professional, university-educated teachers encourage students to develop a love of learning and a desire to succeed. They maintain the highest integrity and concern for your child’s wellbeing.
The principal is responsible for the educational leadership and management of our school. If you would like to speak to the principal, please contact us to make an appointment.
Our school administrative staff can answer inquiries or direct you to the appropriate staff member for help.
Throughout the year, if you need to discuss issues concerning your child, please speak with your child’s class teacher in the first instance and then to the Stage Assistant Principal who has direct responsibility for supporting and supervising the classes, students and staff.
- Principal: Mr Bert Lo Campo
- Deputy Principal: Miss Rosannagh Ryan
- Rel. Deputy Principal: Miss Shonah Gibson
- Early Stage 1 Assistant Principal: Mrs Kate Hooke/Mrs Amal Wahhab
- Year 1 Rel. Assistant Principal: Mrs Jessica Tolson
- Year 2 Assistant Principal: Mr David Abbey
- Stage 2 Assistant Principal: Mr Jared Madden
- Stage 3 Rel. Assistant Principal: Mrs Wendy Poole
- Assistant Principal: Mrs Katherine Meiring
- Assistant Principal: Mrs Kristine Belista